A Scientific Approach to Our Situation
The scientific method started in the 17th century as an effort to find truth. It was needed as a counter to the dogma of the Christian Church which tolerated no alternative thinking. It was based on 4 pillars:
Observation of what is
Theory as to the cause of what is
Testing the theory as to whether it fits
Accepting or rejecting the theory.
The Current Theory on Covid-19
It is still a theory even if it is being preached from every political pulpit in every country. And since no alternative theories are tolerated, it is really more dogma than science. The theory:
- Covid-19 is a devastating pandemic, like the pandemic of 1919, deserving of desperate measures.
- The only weapon is a vaccine
- Two doses of a vaccine will give a person immunity
- Mass vaccination will cut down the spread of the virus
- Covid-19 is a disease of the unvaccinated
- When 70-80% of people over 16 in the community are vaccinated, everyone can get back to normal living again
- Covid-19 vaccines are safe
Testing the Theory
- False. Unlike the Spanish flu of 1919 which hit the young, Covid-19 has spared the young and taken out the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. The CDC said that 94% of those who died had pre-existing diseases – and the average number was 2.9. In other words most of those who died had 3 illnesses and were aged.
- False. Using immune stimulants combined with Ivermectin has been very successful in India and other countries who cannot easily get vaccines.
- False. Israel has already demanded their citizens receive booster doses to qualify for a green pass. Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 news, “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated.” A paper on Sept 30th in Eurosurveillance cited an outbreak in an Israeli Medical Centre, where 19 staff and 23 patients were infected. The staff members and the unvaccinated all recovered quickly but 8 vaccinated patients became severely ill and 5 died. “The breakthrough rate of 96.2% shows the vaccine was virtually useless in preventing transmission.”
- False. Mass vaccination has not cut down the spread of the virus. Euro Journal of Epidemiology Sept 30th heading reads
“Increases in Covid-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States.” It adds this. “Israel had the highest number of cases per million people in the last 7 days. Iceland and Portugal have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated but have more cases per million than countries like Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.”
We are now seeing this phenomenon in Victoria and NSW.
- False. Covid-19 is a disease of the unvaccinated and vaccinated. Here in Australia, the unvaccinated outnumber the vaccinated in hospitals, but both are represented.
- False. As we have already seen, countries which have already reached 70-80% are seeing more cases than the countries with low vaccination rates.
- False. We are already seeing clotting disorders and other toxic effects but the medium and long term impacts remain unknown.
The Mind-Body Connection
What we are seeing in this pandemic doesn’t make sense if we just use the usual medical model which keeps mind and body separate. In truth, they are intimately connected. What we believe has a powerful impact in our lives. If patients trust their health care provider, they are likely to follow instructions and get good results. This is the placebo effect.
All new medications have to perform better than placebo before they can be accepted by the FDA or TGA. Yet often this is difficult because the placebo effect can be 75% or more. This is what happens in a phase 3 trial, which is what we are undergoing now. Perhaps some are still being given placebo?
Negative expectations can also occur – the nocebo effect. In the days before it was illegal to prescribe placebo in cancer, a randomised trial was held in Britain. The patients were divided into 3 groups. Two were given chemo by injection, while the control group was given saline injections. In the control group, 34.6% experienced nausea after their injections and 30.8% reported hair loss!
If people believe that getting the vaccine will prevent them getting sick with Covid-19, it is likely to do so. Their beliefs will mobilise their immune systems to protect them, giving them a placebo effect.
Unvaccinated people with pre-existing conditions who fear they will get sick if they get Covid-19 are vulnerable, because their immune system will not interfere with their belief in illness. Despite their desire for health, their deeper belief will lead to the nocebo effect, bringing them illness .
A New Theory to Try to Explain the Observations
- The vaccine worked brilliantly against the original Covid-19 for which it was invented. But it does not appear to be working against the delta strain, as demonstrated in USA, UK and Israel.
- Some of the vaccinated elderly and those with pre-existing disease will continue to find themselves in hospital because the vaccine does not protect them from the delta strain.
- Some of the elderly unvaccinated with pre-existing conditions will also finish up in hospital, because their immune systems are compromised by age and illness.
- However, the vaccine will work for those who believe in it. So most people will stay out of hospital.
- Those under forty with no pre-existing conditions are unlikely to get sick whether they are vaccinated or not.
- Most people under 70 years of age will not succumb to Covid-19. The immune systems of the unvaccinated will fight off the virus and they will be protected thereafter from the delta strain. Recent studies show immunity after getting Covid-19 is far superior to that given by the vaccine, as the immunity from the Pfizer vaccine rapidly fades.
- Recent statistics are consistently showing a paradoxical situation. As vaccination increases, instead of case numbers decreasing, they are increasing. We have seen in Provincetown and Israel that the vaccinated spread the virus just as adequately as the unvaccinated. But this paradox suggests the vaccinated are spreading it even more than the unvaccinated. Perhaps they are not overcoming it as quickly as the unvaccinated because their immune systems have been compromised by the vaccine? Maybe this is why we have record numbers of cases here in Victoria despite 80% of people having had at least one jab?
How Will We Know if Our Immune Systems are Affected?
Your immune system defends you against bacteria and viruses. When you get a common cold, it usually takes a few days for your defences to get on top, but in five days you are usually back to normal. Even while you have the cold you can function – more often than not you can continue to work if you need to.
If that immune system is underperforming, you are likely to find yourself taking much longer to recover from a simple cold and being more disabled by it.
More problematical are the viruses that linger in the body. Herpes viruses get into the body through chicken pox, cold sores and sexual transmission. Typically genital herpes and shingles hit you when you are down – when you’re under stress and fatigued. These are times when your immune systems are under-functioning. If the jab nobbles your immune system, you can expect more frequent attacks of herpes and shingles.
Another virus that stays in the body is the Epstein-Barr virus. It is almost always present in people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If the jab undermines the defence system, we are likely to see more cases of Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia.
The immune system has a vital role to play in protecting you from cancer. Cancer begins when a single cell goes rogue and refuses to behave normally. A healthy immune system quells the mutiny immediately by killing that cell. The body has natural killer cells for that purpose. The reason most cancer occurs in older people is because their immune systems tend to deteriorate with age, and some of these cells get past the defences and multiply. If immune systems have been undermined by this jab, then we are going to see increased cancer occurring at younger ages.
An enterprising American doctor sought permission to test the level of killer cells in a patient who was determined to have the jab. He found normal levels before the first jab, diminished after it, and more severely diminished after his 2nd jab. It is only one patient, but it is a troubling experiment. Only the passage of time will tell us to what extent the jabs have affected the immune systems of such huge numbers of people in the western world.